We offer a comprehensive, tax-deductible compliancy service to promise you peace of mind. Our certificate of compliance not only assures you that your property and its occupants are safe: it protects you from fines, liability for accidents, and rejection of insurance claims.
What We Do
Our expert technicians will:
- Install new alarms*
- Inspect and test every smoke alarm annually
- Check that smoke alarms meet Australian Standard AS 3786
- Replace broken and out of date smoke alarms
- Replace batteries where required
- Check that the correct number of smoke alarms are installed
- Check that the smoke alarms are correctly located per Building Code of Australia requirements.
- Provide a certificate of compliance upon completion of inspection
- Offer 12 months warranty